Tutorials Optimization with Differential Equations 1 (2017 Winter Term)
There are two tutorials: Tuesday, 4:15 pm (INF 294, -101) and Wednesday, 4.15 pm (Mathematikon, INF 205, Seminarraum 5).
Please use MUESLI
to register for the tutorials.
Tutorials start in the second week of term, no tutorials on October 17 and 18.
Sufficient conditions for exam admission are:
- being registered for a tutorial,
- regular and active attendance in the tutorial,
- at least 50% of the maximum score in theoretical homework problems,
- at least 50% of the maximum score in practical homework problems,
- presenting at least one theoretical and one practical solution in the tutorial.
Exam Date and Conditions
The exam takes place on February 13, 2018, 11:15-12:45, Mathematikon Seminarraum A and B
If you have failed the final exam, it is possible to retake the exam on March 8, 2018, 11:15-12:45, Mathematikon Seminarraum C
- Please have your regular ID and student ID at hand,
- no electronic calculation devices are allowed,
- with the exception of a pen no additional tools are allowed,
- only provided paper is allowed.
You can inspect your exam on Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 14:30-15:00, Mathematikon 2/407.