Research in the Applied Analysis Group focuses on Partial Differential Equations.
The equations model processes in biology, technical applications, or environmental physics.
- Reaction diffusion systems
- Navier-Stokes equations
- Hyperbolic conservation laws
- Equations for flows in porous media
Aims and Methods
- Modeling of biological and technical processes
- Limiting behavior and homogenization
- Bifurcation theory
- Regularity theory
- Numerical methods
Some further fieldsFinance, Visualization, Elasticity, Set-valued analysis, Optimization, Inverse Problems
Last modified: Eberhard Michel